Dr. Nilam Patel
To Bio Family Clinic
Dr. Todd Runyan
To Bio Family Clinic
All In One Location
Dr. Fazil and Bio Clinic want to reassure the Yuma Community that we will be ONE of the few clinics open with options to combat the coronavirus.
Symptoms of COVID-19 appear within two to 14 days after exposure and include fever,
cough, runny nose and difficulty breathing.
Call (928) 342-6500
Bio Family Clinic
Bio Family Clinic is a multi-specialty clinic located in Yuma, AZ. It was started by its founder Irfan Fazil, M.D. in 2010. Since its humble inception, it has grown rapidly and covers the Yuma Valley from the furthest portion of Yuma County, San Luis, Foothills and beyond through its multiple strategic office locations. Bio Family Clinic focuses on providing state of art care to the patients its serve with its cutting-edge technology.
We provide various outpatient services including
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Injury Care
- Womens Health
- Dizziness Clinic
- Weight Loss Clinic
- Coumadin Clinic
- Allergy Clinic
- Walk-in Clinic
- Workman Comp Cases
- CAT Scan
- DEXA Bone Density Testing
Our full onsite laboratory is COLA Certified. Bio Family Clinic's lab was among the "Top 100" laboratories nation wide for its accuracy and quality of results.
- NCS (Nerve Conduction Studies) - measures nerve damage
- EEG ( Electroencephalogram) - diagnose seizure disorders
- EMG (Electromyography) - measures muscle response
- Stress Test - a test that measures the heart's ability to respond to external stress in a controlled medical office
- Echocardiogram - this is a procedure to get an ultrasound of the heart
- Orthopedic Surgery - Our orthopedic surgeon has over 21 years of experience and specializes in: Rotator Cuff Tears, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Hips, Elbows, Hands and Knees
- Podiatry Surgery - Our podiatrists are able to perform complex surgeries related to foot and ankle issues.
- DOT Exams
- FAA Exams
- Immigration Exams
- Pre/Post Employment Exams
- Yearly Exams
- Well Woman Exams
- Sports Physicals
Bio Family Clinic was recently awarded by Global Health and Pharmaceutical the “BEST MULTI SPECIALTY GROUP FOR SOUTH WEST ARIZONA”
"Healthcare systems differ around the world and the U.S. has one of the best in the world in terms of treatment."
- Dr. Irfan Fazil